This video from the Global Wellness Summit 2015 offers an interesting series of case studies and views on the future of workplace wellness programs.
The panel discussion, which seeks to “marry the theory with the practice” of workplace wellness, addresses questions like:
- What is the future of systematized workplace wellness programs?
- What are the benefits?
- How are they defined?
- What will they look like?
The panel is moderated by Jared Weiner, Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer of The Future Hunters. Panelists included:
- Enrico Bracesco, Chief Commercial Officer, Technogym
- Roberto Arjona, Chief Executive and General Manager, Rancho La Puerta
- Denise Bober, Vice President, Human Resources, The Breakers Palm Beach, Inc.